E36 M3 AutoX

Ben-

Yes they will fit without rolling the fenders.  There may be some minor
rubbing of the tire on the strut.

You probably should attack the problem in a more conventional way, try
any combination of: More air in rear tires, less air in front tires, toe
out front end, soften front sway bar or stiffer rear sway bar.  Good Luck.

Mario
mrigoli@domain.elided