Re: E36 M3 autox

> Does anyone know if you could swap the front and rear wheels for AutoX in
>  Street Tire class?
>  Will 17x8.5 245s at the front require fender rolling?
>  I'm trying to dial in more oversteer without much negative camber in the
>  front.

Decrease rear toe, even go to rear toe out, and/or just keep lowering rear
tire pressure instead.  Adjust front toe to about zero - 1/16" total out,
which will also help without causing excessive wear.

I know the 235/40 on the stock 8.5" wheel will fit up front without rubbing,
not sure about the 245/40.

Mark Sipe