Re: <E36> Squeaking driver window

Mauricio wrote:
>While the quality of the repair was first rate, I seem to have a
>problem with the driver side window.  Whenever the window is rolled
up >or down,it "squeaks".  The sound is quite loud and irritating.
Does >anyone know how to stop the squeaking?

Mauricio before adjusting anything first try some Gummi-Pflege, part
no. 82 14 9 407 015.  It should cost less than $10.  It has an
applicator but I use my fingers to apply it to the entire door seal.
While you're at it do the pass side, the trunk, and the hood seals.
Allow it to dry and see if that cures the squeaking.

Now back to Hondai's and descrimination, spell checkers... schmell
checkers!  I can spell however I wunt two.

Hee...hee
Carlos 'The Jackal'
95 M3
78 320i