Self leveling elimination

He all,

It's time to replace these crappy ST springs on the M5 (E28).  I have heard
good things about H&R.  What do the collective E28 gurus think and what
advice do you have to give.

I am also looking for a part number for the bump stop (the thick rubber
donut) that goes on the shocks shaft.  I have Bilstein Sports and the shaft
looks thicker than the stock self leveing shock.  I have searched the
Mformation archives but can't find a part number.  Does anyone know what it
is?

Thanks in advance.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5