RE: Valentine 1 stealth mounitng/laser falsing

	Ron Buchalski writes...

	Robert,

	Since you've already compromised the LIDAR detector by installing
the unit in your CHMSL, perhaps you'd be better off selling the V1 that you
have and buying a V1 without the LIDAR detector.  I'm sure that there are
plenty of people who would be willing to buy your V1.
	-rb

	Ron,
	Are you one of the people?  :o)   Actually I already thought of
that.  Unfortunately Valentine no longer sells the units sans laser
detection.   I think this was changed when V1 incorporated separate band
alerts display back in April.

	Anyway, does anyone in DC metro area own a V1 with the "Remote Audio
Adapter" and would be willing to show me what this thing looks like?  I'm
looking at a picture of it on a fax I received from VRI, but there is
nothing like a hands on experience.

	Rob Mudry
	'96 328is
	BMW CCA #135536

	PS...  I promise this was my last V1 related post...