[Q] E36 M3 Weak Points

Fellow E36 M3 Pilots,

In the past I recall seeing a post of things that were weak areas in the
early E36 M3s.  Transmission mounts and valve train were some of them (I
believe).

My 1995 M3 has two months left under the warranty, and I'd like to get
any of these 'problem' areas addressed before the warranty runs out.
Could someone re-post the list?  Also, are these all known to the
dealers?  How do I go about getting them to replace/repair these problem
areas?  I may not see the symtoms now, but I'd sure hate to start
finding these problems in January, 1999!  Do I basically convince the
dealer that these problem areas are making life unbearable?

Thanks,

Ron Buchalski