Hail Damage Repair

A local dealer has a nice 1994 540i for sale but it has many "minor" dents
on the hood and trunk that it received from a hail storm.  The salesperson
said that they would be removed by their in-house paintless dent removal
person.  He said I would not be able to see where the repair was done.  Is
this true?  Is the work that good?  Will the car have low or high spots that
show up after several years of waxing or buffing?  Btw, the color of the car
is black - that seems to make it worse.  I welcome opinions.  The car has
47,000 miles and is selling for $27,000.  Oh, and it's auto (too bad).

Tomas S. Perez
tsperez@domain.elided