Re: Age discrimination

In a message dated 10/11/98 8:10:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Consider yourselves lucky to be; a.)
 young, b.) wealthy enough at a young age to afford a new BMW, and c.) a
 victim of a type of discrimination that you'll outgrow. Think about
 folks who face discrimination for things like race, religion, and sex
 that they will have to put up with their entire lives. Maybe yous guys
 make much ado about nothing? Maybe you should count your blessings and
 move on? Life's unfair - you'll get used to it. >>

Ron,
I agree with you.  The beauty here is that those salesman who never want to
help us get to see us return at a later date and sign the dotted line for
another salesman.  Never judge a book by its cover.  You are right, I am lucky
and I give thanks everyday of my life.
Dave -on the edge of 27-
98 M3/4