Re: SSR's

In a message dated 10/11/98 8:10:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I've seen the BBS and Borbets on plenty of bimmers
 but haven't really seen or heard about people running the SSRs.  Any
 feedback would be appreciated. >>
Bruce,
Go to Tireracks site and download shockwave.  Then you can see what all their
rims look like on the M3.  The SSR's are nice, light (12-14 lbs) and are made
with the semi-solid forging process.  I have heard of many friends running
these (SSR) wheels on their cars with great success.  Good luck.
Dave
98 M3/4