Re:Dyeing Seats-79/80 528i

Jack,

Try a product called SureFlex, it is a leather vinyl dye that I got from
Car Care Specialities during a Concour here in NY. A friend recommended
it and he dyed his 535i seats from beige to black, it took 24 hours to
dry and he could use the car the next day. I tried it and it looks great
even better after I buffed it out six weeks later, in fact someone to buy
the interior from my car for his M5 because he wanted to get rid of the
beige interior.

Just another satisfied customer!

Car Care Specialities 201-796-8300
E-mail : sales@domain.elided