Honda's Rice Burner for 2000?

I hope the 2000 M3 horsepower will increase to 240+ because Honda is
coming out with a Roadster code name S2000 for the year 2000 to
celebrate their 50th anniversary. The engine will crank out 240
horsepower with 6-speed transmission. To my suprise it's only 4-cylinder
VTEC (what's up with that)and it's a rear wheel drive too. How can
4-cylinder crank out that much HP? Unbelievable! I read this article
from last week's issue of Automotive News.

Marlon