Re: Age discrimination

I'd love to have this problem since I've looked old enough to buy a new
BMW for more than a few years now. Consider yourselves lucky to be; a.)
young, b.) wealthy enough at a young age to afford a new BMW, and c.) a
victim of a type of discrimination that you'll outgrow. Think about
folks who face discrimination for things like race, religion, and sex
that they will have to put up with their entire lives. Maybe yous guys
make much ado about nothing? Maybe you should count your blessings and
move on? Life's unfair - you'll get used to it.
- --
Ron Katona (having trouble being sympathetic)