WTB: wheel parts & cupholder

My wife's E34 has experienced some grey discoloration on the center part
of the wheels.  They are part no. 179 761 (the wheel that is), and have
the separate plastic center that covers the lugs.  Three of them are
discolored, I imagine the previous owner didn't clean them with the
proper chemical.  If anybody knows where I can get replacements, I'd
appreciate it.

Also, the BMW site has a dual cupholder for sale for E34's for $26 that
hooks onto the pass. side of the center console, I don't know if it
would work for 3er's too.  Anybody have a site/vendor who sells the same
piece fore less than the BMW premium price?  TIA,

Patrick Mulry
'92 E34