Re: Making Bimmers Hondas

The following ad was in the recycler http://www.recycler.com  The picture
in the ad shows that the owner modified his Mazda Miata to look like a Z3.
Whatever turns you on but remember, this is southern California so nothing
much surprises me anymore.

Gordon Parr
74 2002
73 Bavaria
That's right, I broke down and bought a Bavaria a couple of weeks ago, I
found it stored for ten years in a garage here in Los Angeles county.  The
body and interior are in excellent condition and so for $ 750, I've got a
new project car.  Got to love it.

10/08 90 BMW Z3, conversion Mazda Miata, 4 cylinder, 4 speed, air, 17"
whls, 134M on car, 60M on engine, $12,500 or best offer
<Picture: [PHOTO]>
(949) 651-8096
(more)
P $12500