Re: Making Bimmers Hondas

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998, Josh Murray wrote:

> I ask you, which is worse?
> Trying to change your Honda into a BMW?
> or
> Trying to change your BMW into a Honda?

 I made "Yugo" logos underneath the roundels on my '78 320i.  Whenever
someone stole the roundels, I was driving a Yugo.  I had to laugh when
a friend told me that a friend of his described this car that he was
sure was a BMW, but had Yugo markings on it...
 In this same car, I always left a copy of "The Yuppie Handbook" on
the dashboard.  ...oh biff, the dhurrie needs cleaning...

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net