making an M3

I recently read an article in a magazine that is for rice rockets about
how this guy in Florida wanted a new M3, but couldn't afford one so he
decided to make one. My first thought would have been how does one do
that if  I had not seen the pictures. Since this guy wanted a M3 so bad
and couldn't afford one he ended up buying a HONDA CIVIC. Here's the
catch he had the audacity to put a ///M emblem on the hood of his car.
He also put a bunch of the colored stripes all over the car. I thought I
might reconcile a little if he atleast majesticaly put in a BMW engine.
NOPE, even worse was the fact that there was not a single BMW part on
the entire car. And to top it all off, he painted it Dakar yellow. I
mean to tell you this thing was ugly. He had two BIG ralleye lights
mounted on the bumper. The front airdamn was tastlessly done. The best
looking part on the car was the ///M emblem on the hood. What is with
this guy, BMW's are more than just a name. They are cars meant for
people who enjoy driving (usually fast err aggresively). What is the
world coming to when people are buying civics and putting ///M emblems
on them. They are two completely different cars. I was disgusted and
immediatly put the mag back on the rack.
Craig Robson.
PS when does the new "Bimmer" come out?