Jim C Chip Install

Hello everyone,
	I just convinced a buddy of mine at work to order a Jim C chip, good for
him eh.  Anyway he has an 94 E36 318is, in my E30 I just go into the glove
box remove a panel and whip out the computer, is this the same for the E36,
another friend of mine, who has 97 M3 (lucky bastard, Hi Mike), told me to
go through the engine bay and it is behind a panel there, is this correct?
Any help is always appreciated.

Simon
91 318is - you don't really care what mods are on it do ya?