Re: M3 vs. Testarossa

<< I have always known M3  is no match with a Testarossa, but
<< I did realize how fast that thing really is until now.
<< M3 felt like a Civic when it went up against a Testarossa :(

<< Now I am curious. What mods will it take for a M3 to even
<< come close to a Ferrari?

I think that all you need is a "316tds" badge to replace that horsepower
sapping M3 badge...

Take care,
Matthew "I almost got hit by my neighbor's Ferrari yesterday" Stellas
'95 318i

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]