[none]

The offset trailing arm bushings that I have installed in my car are from
Turner Motorsport (really KMAC) and in conjunction with the front camber
plates (also from TMS/KMAC), the suspension has close to stock
camber/caster (I think I have an extra .25 deg of neg. camber in the rear)
even with H+R sports and Bilstiens and +2 wheels/tires.  They have only
been on the car less than 2 weeks, so I can't tell you what you will see as
for tire wear.

I do have premature tire wear, but that is probably to all the track days
<G>.

YMMV, yada, yada, yada

John
PFII survivor