<e28> Ignition problems

I have checked everything I could get at and still have no idea what is
wrong with my ignition system.  It is an '83 533i.

I have done the following:
- -Confirm that there is no spark
- -changed rotor, cap, and coil.
- -changed spark plugs.
- -check Motronic using chart in Bentleys manual.
- -check Idle speed control unit from Bentleys.

This is where is seem to have found some trouble.
I am testing the ground at the idle speed control unit(pin 4) and I get
10kOhm of resistance.  It seems a bit high to me.

So my question is this normal or should resistance be near ZERO?

Thanx
Toan