majordomo interface fixed

I apologize to anyone who had trouble using the majordomo interface page
that I setup a while back.  I changed some of the html and it screwed up
the function.  I just now figured out that I had done this :(  If you
tried it before and had trouble, please check it out again.  You can use
the page at http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com/majordomo.htm  This page
is setup to work with my mailing lists only.  For a more user variable
page, you can use http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com/majordomo2.htm
Feel free to bookmark the page for future use.  Thanks and sorry for any
inconvenience.

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com