Re: Pizzafest Door prize

Just my .02 worth on this subject - at Golden Gate Chapter events
where we used to have door prizes (*), if someone won a prize that
they couldn't use, they offered it up in trade to someone else.  I've taken
prizes of less value in trade just because I couldn't use the prize I won,
and I could use the one that someone else won.  This was considered to
be in line with the spirit in which the prizes were donated.

Of course, there was the time Bill Arnold (aka Billy the Wrench, see
Satch Carlson's Roundel column from a few months back) won an oil
change at a competing shop!  I'd guess he didn't want to trade it because
he didn't want anyone going to a competing shop.  Oh well...

* With the exception of the Dinan tech session earlier this year, we seem
to have stopped having events where there are door prizes.  I guess we
ran out of volunteers or something.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977