<Z3>1997 Z3 1.9 For Sale

As many of you know I have a 1999 2.3 scheduled for October production.
However, I won't be able to take delivery until I sell my 1997 1.9.  Here is
the ad I placed in the October issue of the Roundel:

1997 Z3 1.9 VIN 4USCH732XVLB77721 Atlanta Blue/beige leather/beige top, 5
speed, AST, OBC, heated seats/mirrors, floor mats, 4,500 miles, always
garaged, mint condition, purchased new 10/96, Asking $27,900, Moving up to 2.3
Z3, Fred Meloan, 301 365-3650 evenings, email: FDMeloan@domain.elided.  (MD)

If any of you know of someone who is interested in purchasing a great used Z3,
I would love to hear from them.

Thanks in advance for your help and interest.

Fred Meloan