BBS Wheel Offset Problem on 2002

Hi Digesters,

I recently bought a nice set a 15x7 BBS 3-piece basket weave alloys for
my 2002. To make these work without any clearance problems I'd have to
rework the front & rear wheel well lips a little. That's not a problem,
because what I'm doing is putting a set of Schnitzer style box flares
all around. The problem is, the wheels don't extrude "far enough" beyond
the body of the car so that they'll fill out the new flares. I've talked
to one of the wheel shops that advertizes in the Roundel and they said
they can widen them up to two inches, but they do it by cutting the
inner lip of the wheel and widen it inward, "where I don't want it". The
only wheel spacers I've seen are from BMP in Texas, and they're only
20mm. I want to gain "2" inches outward, any thoughts anyone???

Is it possible to do something to the front hubs & rear brake drums???
If someone can be of help please email me, or post to the Digest.

Thanks,

Barry Durham
barry@domain.elided
BMW CCA Member, River City Chapter
501 227-9437
1974 2002 Custom restoration in progress & driven daily
1983 533i  Wife's car