Children...children...

Funny turn about... Bastards.  Try driving a "Real BMW" aka euro/gray BMW
that y'all seem to lust after.  You wanna feel like you own the illegit
offspring of the Fatherland?  Go to about 90% of the dealers and try and get
support.

Seems there is a penalty no matter what side of the pond you car is approved
for.

Mine is faster and cooler, yours gets respect at the dealers.

No, wait a minute.  BMW Bellevue will support me as will my trusty
neighborhood mechanic!  Dang!
I guess I got y'all whipped!  Cooler, faster and respected in Seattle.

Nevermind.

Jan Nelson
82 745i (lusting after new front fenders)
83 745i