Re: Update on Unscrupulous Person

At 12:18 AM 10/1/98 -0500, Mike Theuri wrote:
>I find it regretful that I have to sit here once again
>to write to the digest and mention that this same
>individual whom I thought I could reason with and
>reach a reasonable settlement has resorted to
>more insults and more threats with intent to harm.
>Which I am ofcourse not taking lightly given the
>recent case in CA where someone was recently
>convicted in a landmark case for sending threats
>via email.

i'm not going to tell you to stop talking about this on the digest, but i
_am_ going to ask you to take some care with what you say.

i, as owner of krusty motorsports, the isp providing digest.net, am
immunized by federal law against being sued over stuff like this, but i
still have to spend $120 on the nasty letter from my lawyer everytime i get
a legal threat. this is not yet a regular occurance, but it is something
that is always in the back of my mind.

richard