Update on Unscrupulous Person

I find it regretful that I have to sit here once again
to write to the digest and mention that this same
individual whom I thought I could reason with and
reach a reasonable settlement has resorted to
more insults and more threats with intent to harm.
Which I am ofcourse not taking lightly given the
recent case in CA where someone was recently
convicted in a landmark case for sending threats
via email.

I have also come to discover that this individual
appears to have been running a scam on E30 parts.
I have since been contacted by other individuals
who have have been ripped off by the same individual.

I believe that there might be more people out there who
have been ripped off by this individual and I urge you
to come forward and contact me via private email.

Most BMW enthusiasts will be shocked to know the
identity of this individual. He appears to be well known
to most regular digest members. I made him an offer
to settle the issue amicably and he threw my offer out
of the window. I have given the individual a last and
final chance to settle by next Friday after which should the
person fail to do so or show reasonable reason as to why
a delay should occur, then it is my belief that it is would be in
the interests of the general public that the public be informed
who this individual is.

Lastly I wish to thank all of those who have contacted me
to offer your support and those who have provided information.
I include an excerpt from an email sent to me today by this
individual. I have made necessary deletions to contain its
profanity and to preserve the individuals identity. I do not wish
to make any more postings on this issue other than to identify
the individual should the person fail to get to his senses and
do the right thing.

| whats your next step b--ch?you gonna post to the big list?
| you gonna call a XX lawyer?  ive already got a guy  from XX trying that
| one.  hell get his $50 somday. it will be in his german shepherds mouth
| with its head in his bed.

Michael Theuri
86 325 -- about to settle for a TRW rack with a lifetime warranty from a
reputable dealer.