Re: Armorall

     From: "David M. Sanchez" <dsanchez@domain.elided>

     said>>>
     In regards to Jim Ouchi's message on Armor All; what would be better?
     I just purchased new Pilots for my M-3 and would like to keep them
     clean and glossy.
     <<<

David,

There are allot of products out there to keep the tires clean and glossy,
but Armor All works just as good and also cheaper (cheap is good, right
Duane?) Now, I know I'm about to get slammed on this part, but Armor All
makes a great leather conditioner. Let me explain: I have tried Lexol,
Connolly, and Auto Glym and was not happy with the results. Those products
left my leather sticky, dull looking, and would not last a damn. The Armor
All leather conditioner (made for leather only...not this
leather/vinyl/rubber stuff) really looks great, not sticky feeling, and last
longer. Also, it is very easy to apply, don't have to wait 24 hours to buff,
and the cost is cheap (cheap is good). So, before the flames start flying,
go spend about $4.00 on a bottle (Brown plastic) and give it a try. If not
happy, flame away.

George Boudreau
95 325is (leather looks and feels great)
83 323i