Reality of Installing a Steptronic/SMG into a '95 M3?

Alrighty digesters,

Can any one use their best guesstimate at how difficult installing an SMG transmission into a '95 M3 would be?  Also, what would the cost be?  Aside from importing a Euro engine with the SMG transmission, what if we tried it on a US spec car?  Maybe I should call Dinan and see if they'd be willing to give it a try!

I'm very curious but don't know where to begin.  Just hoping for some information and thoughts.

Thanks!
- -Kirk Yin
BMW CCA GGC
'95 M3 sharked and other stuff