How much is my 95 M3 worth?

Hi Bmw'ers,
I am a proud owner of a '95 M3, Dakkar Yellow, fully loaded with 48K highway
Miles.  I bought the car used in fall of 96, with 9K on it, and have taken
very good care of it.  It literally was my baby.  Right now, it's our third
car, and it is in the garage for most of the time.  Since we just bought a
house, me and my other half decided to sell the car and invest the money for
6 months to a year, and then buy a 5 series later.  It's been 3 months, and
the car is still not sold.  That my fellow Bmw'ers is very puzzling to me.
Maybe because I love that car so much, I thought everybody would love to
have it, but I guess I was wrong.

I'm writing to ask for advice, I don't understand why the car isn't selling.
 I really need to sell it now before it goes out of warranty.  I don't plan
on buying another BMW for about 6 months, so trading it to the dealer is out
of the question, since I'm not buying a car from them and therefore, they
will pay me very little for it. I am asking 29,300 for it OBO, is that so
outrageous? That's well within Blue book value $27 - $34.  I just want a
fair deal on it.  How much is it worth?  Also, I live in Los Angeles, and I
have seen many Yellow M3's around, so it shouldn't be a problem with the
color.  I've advertised it in 4 different Auto Magazines and newspapers.
It's due to come out in the Roundel also, but that takes a couple of months.
I am really puzzled here!

Any tips or thoughts to help me get a fair deal on my beloved car would be
great, thanx a lot.
- -Lolla.