Re:what can I get for around 27k?

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, David Bowers wrote:

> I'm sincerely confused ... you want to buy a *used* car for 27k?!?!!  If
> you leave the sticker prices for dealers to focus on, and instead
> concern yourself with invoice prices, you can get your dream car 323is
> coupe for about $27.5k - *new*!!!!  Try to keep up with me here ...

 That's all well and good, but some of us prefer to let others drive
off with that new car depreciation.  Don't sound too incredulous here,
some people would actually prefer a used 5 series or 328 or whatever
over a brand new 323.  I got myself into a beautiful used ragtop for
around that much.  A new one would have cost me over $40k.
 If I was shopping for a used car on a given budget, I would poke
around in the kbb.com website until I found cars in the zone, and then
I would start scanning the classifieds.  HTH.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net