Irritating Digest Syndrome (I.D.S.)

>From: MaxSpeedM3@domain.elided
>This is pretty cool.  Check it out.  You can get FREE Samuel Adams by calling
>1-800-429-3825 and answering three (3) yes or no survey questions.  They will
>thensend you a coupon redeemable for a free six-pack at supermarkets and
convience
>stores nationwide.

har..har..har. This is so funny I forgot to laugh. A poorly executed sex
line with a couple of goofy college kids trying to scam a few bucks via
your mastercard/visa. If I could program a re-dialer to call this every
minute, I'd do it so the 800 charges would pile up on the other end. John,
you owe me a six pack of Rolling Rock for WASTING MY TIME.  Hope your M3
eats its valve retainers soon.

>From: TinoM3@domain.elided
>Subject: <FS> European M3 Floating Brake Rotors for 95+M3's
>I have some more of the rotors left for sale.  If anyone is interested in
>buying a set please contact me by E-mail.  The price per set (Front L+R) is
>$299 plus shipping.

Tino, how many sets of these things you got to sell? We all know you
got'em, 'cause you've posted them about a gazillion times on the various
Digests. Take a break and relish in the profits you're getting as a
reseller.  Maybe banner post this to Richard W. for the Digest Home Page
and pay the ad fee. Sheesssh!

<ahhhhhh>....there now....feeling mucho better.

Duane Collie
RM3DR1/UUC/PFest in 72 hours.