<PF2> Registrations- Update

Hey Digesters,

3 days 'till Pizzafest!

This will probably be the last update I give on Pizzafest 2
Registrations before this weekend.

We have 70 individuals registered so far.  This includes 4 spots being
reserved for Team Ream.

I have five ready to go out in today's mail.  I'm going to hold them
until I see you this weekend.  Here's the names of the folks affected,
so they know what the status is:

Tarun Khundi
Russell Gardner
Mark Child
Rudy Pellegrini
Bikesh Patel

I was fairly certain these would get to everybody by Friday, but this
way, we'll know you and your registration will both be at the events.

Similarly, any registrations I get after this point will be held until
we see each other Friday night, or Saturday morning.  I'll be around
for all the events, so I should be easy to find.

I'll be bringing a few (all) of the extra numbers/ stickers with me,
so for a few SLACKERS, there might be the opportunity to register
on-site.

Be sure to check the Bubbaclub.com website in the next couple days, as
the registration list should be updated to show everyone soon.

Look forward to seein' y'all in a few days!  Woooohooo! PizzaFest Rules!

Frank M.
BMW CCA Tarheel/ NCC
'92 325is <----white, M Contour Rims, #23
'83 533i