FS: E36 Strut Tower Brace

I need to get rid of my old strut tower brace from my '95 318ti.  This is
the Freedom Design Billet Aluminum brace which is available new for $300.
There is a picture of the brace on my web page, address below, under the for
sale section.
Please make an offer, highest bid takes it.  This brace will only fit
4cylinder cars without traction control.  Also the negative ground post must
NOT be on the right strut tower otherwise the brace will not fit your car.

Prakash Maggan
'95 330ti Club Sport
'92 DINAN 750iL
http://members.aol.com/dinan750