re: WOB?

>Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:15:47 +0200 (METDST)
>From: david.bowers@domain.elided (David Bowers)
>Subject: WOB?
>Dave wrote:
>At the risk of being the last person in the world that has *NO* idea
>what the WOB TLA stands for, who would like to edify me???  Also,
>YMMV? .........<SNIP>

>TIA, Dave
>'97 M3/4 Arctic Silver

Hi Dave,
WOB means "waste of bandwidth", or in the digest's case, it means that
the content is not BMW related.  YMMV means "your mileage may vary"
which means that although a certain procedure worked for me and my
particular make and model of car, it may not work for you and your make
and model of car.  Comprende? Hope this helps and take care.

Chuck MacWilliam
'92 525i
'85 325e
'90 Chevy Silverado