semi-WOB...E36 door trim

Sorry, I know this has been asked before but I don't have saved digests
going back far enough and I can't find anything elsewhere.  The trim on the
driver's door of my '94 325is is starting to come off from whatever it's
attached to.  So far it's just a little loose at the top, and the passenger
side is fine, but I seem to recall this being a common problem, and I'd like
to take care of it ASAP in hopes that I can keep it from spreading.  I know
some other people have had this and had solutions recommended; I'd really
appreciate it if you could let me know what works.  Thanks very much.
- --Lane Flynn
94 325is peeling trim :-(