E28 Parts wanted

I am looking for a front spoiler for my 1985 535i like the ones that
came on the 535is and M5. May also be interested in the valance that
goes below the front bumper and the read spoiler. I took mine out on a
curb and figured it might be nice to upgrade. I live in Northern
California and would like to see it so Santa Barbara to San Francisco
is my "buying area".

If you know of a good aftermarket source for such and item that would
also be helpful.

Thank you in advance,

1985 535i
1988 M3
1989 325is
1974 2002 tii

- --------------------------------
Henry Simpson
Analyst/Programmer
Information Technology
California State University, Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center
Seaside CA 93955
408.582.3892
Henry@domain.elided