Magnecor vs Nology vs Stock wires

    Has anyone ever tested all these wires back to back on a dyno??  Do any
of them actaully make a difference in power or driveability ,assuming the
O.E wires are in good condition?
 I'm not a geezer who is against modification *but* unlike suspensions that
can't be made too stiff ,exhausts that can't bee too loud,brakes that take
too long to heat up ,etc for the general public , I don't really see why or
how the factory would have and compromises built into the stock wires?!?.
The Magnecor site (www.magnecor.com) does an excellent job of explaining in
detail why the Nology wires are a hoax,but even Magnecor says that an
aftermarket plug wire doesn't really offer any performance increase.

Just a thought...

Rob