<DC> Curry's Auto Service

I visited Matt Curry Sat. to swap out R1's for Kumhos for Sun.'s autox and
Pizzafest.  Matt is an ex Merchant's manager who now owns a first class
shop, and is a car enthusiast and racer.  Matt was busy, but squeezed me in
at the end of the day.  Mike Tessitore, the tech, knew exactly how to
position the lift, mount the tires in the right direction, and use the
impact/torque limiting stick without me saying anything (and I usually have
to tell other general places exactly what is what).  The Hunter TC 350 and
DSP 9000? are things of beauty.

Matt's shop does any full range auto service.  They're at 14210F Sullyfield
Circle, Chantilly, VA, 703-502-0400.

In addition, used Kumhos are excellent!  74.0, only 2 sec. off top CSP
times, where I was prev. down a couple sec. more.  Geezers, watch out! ;-)

> Gary Lin  National Capital Ch.
> Metro Washington Council of Sports Car Clubs <CSP>
> '88 325is lachssilber   Conforti, Supersprint, ///M susp., Ints., Kumhos

End of bmw-digest V9 #227