PizzaFest 2 NEWS

Almost time feeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr PIZZA!!

For those of you coming, here's how to get to the kickoff event: Pizza at
Generous Georges in Alexandria, VA - Friday evening Oct. 2nd.  Take exit #
2 off I-95 in Virginia (that will be Telegraph Road NORTH) and upon coming
off the ramp bear over to your left lane.  Follow the sign that says RT 236
- - CAMERON STATION.  You'll cloverleaf around and come onto Duke Street.
Turn left at the second stoplight (Roth Street) - there's  a Shell gas
station there on the corner, and park anywhere behind George's.  Meet there
at 7:30 p.m. for pizza/beer/camadrie.  Go to the downstairs area when you
come into Georges.

Steve D'G from The Ultimate Garage sent down the Facom Wrench Set
today...!! WOW !! there are a LOT of wrenches in that box....from 6mm all
the way to 32mm.  I didn't count them all but I think there is one for
every single size. This is gonna be one of the P'Fest II Prizes we give
away at HOOTERS.  To see a photo and the other prizes, go to:
www.bubbaclub.com. All other prizes will be awarded by voucher since there
are differences in size fitments, etc.

Summit Point is ready for us.  They may release one or two positions on the
'wait' list the beginning of next week. So if you're on the wait list - you
may get a shot at it.  Call Maria @ Summit and promise to bring her flowers
and chocolate to get in <g>. There will only be one Driver's Meeting that
starts at 9 a.m. sharp.  Smart drivers will be at the track gates at 8:00
a.m. when it opens.  BSR skidpad cars will be available to us (world's
finest and most beat Chevrolet Malibus in existence.  Try to tear one
up...you can't).

Rolling Rock Beer (...burp...) is sponsoring (and paying for) the Go-Karts,
due to the efforts of Bikesh Patel who set that up.  Great job!  P'Festers
drive the Karts for free!

Anyone have any specific questions on Pizzafest that is attending, please
feel free to e-mail me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Duane Collie
RM3DR1/UUC
NASA