RE: Drivers School (long)

At 8:59 -0400 25/9/98, bmw-digest wrote:
>PS - Moosehead beer? Is it better than Molson Canadian? You Canadian
>guys know how to brew beer, I'll give you that.

	Derek Oland, the big boss at Moosehead Breweries (CEO or something
- - I never asked), has been an instructor at the BMWCC schools until
recently. His damn beer is selling so well that he hasn't had the time
anymore. He was inducted into the Canadian Motorsports Hall of Fame last
year for his support of racing in Nova Scotia. He drove in the WSC race at
Shearwater, NS last year. How many Molson guys have done that?
	Besides, his beer tastes a hell of a lot better than Molson.
Strangely, the first time I tasted it was at the Disneyland Hotel in
Anaheim... It gets around.
	Labatt's and Molson's have also been longtime motorsport sponsors
in Canada, even if they don't drive. I would be curious to hear what
Rolling Rock has contributed, other than to the sewers of Virginia. Can't
find it in Canada.

Chris Skene - Instructor, BMWCCanada

skenec@domain.elided