PF2: Final FATT Info

Just got off the phone with Matt Croke, head of the school at Summit
Point.  Just wanted to reiterate a couple facts:

1) Be there before 9AM.  EVERYONE!  I realize that some of us are
signed off for Group 2 Solo at FATTs and don't have to be at those until
10:30AM, but since our most advanced group includes many people NOT
signed off, Matt wants everyone there by 9AM.  If you're late, they
WON'T let you run.  No joke.  Frank Massaro arrived right at 9AM once
and almost didn't run.

2) Some of you Group 2 guys are going to be moved to Group 1 by Matt.
I had the numbers even but there were some cancellations in Group 1
and BSR is concerned with having enough instructors, so some people
will be moved.  I'd be forever greatful if 2 or 3 of you would
volunteer.  Say, Rob - you're driving Ben's car, right?

That's it!  Have fun and stay safe.

Mike Fennell
PF2 FATT Whipping Boy