<E30> leaky head gasket - warranty item?

 Now that I've been nosing around underneath my engine, I see that my
oil leak seems to be coming from the head gasket by cyl #4.  The side
of the engine is oil coated, and from there it drops down onto the
steering rack and onto the garage floor.  (but at least the steering
rack boots are intact and not full of fluid)
 The car is under extended warranty.  Anyone care to comment on the
likelihood that they'll fix it for me?  Or will they just give me the
ol' "they all do that."

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net