Reply: Santa Clara Mechanic

Scott wrote:
> I like Ray's Ultimate BMW Repair (Service?) in Santa Clara.  Ray
> Gauthier knows what he is doing, and he used to be a BMW CCA
> corresponding TIPS rep.  (Don't ask me what TIPS stands for, I never
> figured it out.)  Be sure to get the right "Ultimate" shop.  Ray
> used to own the Ultimate Motor Works.  He sold it because he planned
> to move out of the area.  He ended up staying and opened the new

I've had excellent experiences with Alex Bess at Ultimate Motor
Works (who Ray apparently sold the shop to).

Competent service, very accommodating people, and reasonable prices.
 Plus, these guys are always interested in doing performance
modifications.

Ultimate Motor Works
2468 De La Cruz Blvd
(408) 496-1033