My E30 325is

I just closed the deal on my first Bimmer: a 1988 325is w/ 69k.  Thanks to all
who have given me advice in the last couple weeks.  It was much help, as was
the E30 maintenance page (don't remember the URL) in helping me identify common
problems.  The car I purchased is by no means perfect, but all problems I found
are common and manageable (I hope).  For your reading pleasure (and so I can
get more advice, if anyone is so inclined), here are the problems I've found:
possible power steering leak through right seal into boot (steering seems
okay), small oil leak (location uncertain, looks like pan gasket), rear tranny
seal leak, PW problem (fuse blew when closing window during test drive,
mechanic identified as bad motor), needs a new glove box latch (couldn't get it
open!), needs a new antenna, water temp gauge not reading (water temp.
sender?).  WHEW!  Think that's it.  I bought it despite all these problems
because I paid a lot less than book and feel that none of these problem have
gotten out of hand.  I may kick myself in the end, but at this point, I'm just
happy to finally have my bimmer.
  For future reference, does anyone in the Rochester, NY area know a good
mechanic?  Until then, bring on Bentley!!

John P.
'88 325is - only a few leaks short of perfect