RD Sport aero pieces (not talking about racing dynamics electrodyne)

Duane sez about front splitters:

>Brandon,
>
>These are more often than not made by R-D Sports.  I've seen a few of >them and they look pretty good.  To see them, go to:

Dunno about dem RD Sport aero pieces.  I closely examined Ziggy Marley's
e39 the other day (smell dat freeshshhhh scent!).

His e39 had an RDSport front under-bumper spoiler and rear spoiler.
He also had AC Schnitzer sider skirts.

The front under-bumper spoiler didn't align to the bumper cover
very well, and there were gaps.

The rear spoiler had weird surface imperfections.  One patch
looked like the material of the spoiler had turned into rough
asphalt.

The AC Schnitzer sider skirts, on the other hand, fit flawlessly.

Jason Leung
92 332i