JIM CONFORTI HELP ME

did Jim C ever finish the mapping for the V8 obdII computers
and I was told this technology would trickle down into the 4CYL OBDII
systems I am a big fan of the original BMW theory Lightweight Fast
Fun Four cyl's and My Z3 is a testimate to this (except I keep getting
beat by miatas)
SO let the protest's start but My car was programed DOWN by the dealer
to make up for some nasty Idling problems before they figured the cars
were comming out of spartinsburg with bad cam timing (flame suit on)
"AMERICAN QUALITY" anyway This car is A DOG and needs a little jim C
///Motovation now that the cams are set correctly....  Help and
peformance estamates are requested and a contact to
see how to reprogram this Or the software to hook my laptop up to it and
putz around
with the settings myself... I cant wait another 2 years
Jeff

P.S. 0also I need to know all the options availble on 96/97 bmw Z3 1.9's