<Misc>Re: I want my JC Chip

Well, I'm not too sure about the comment about a JimC chip only smoothing
the little hole at the bottom of the rev range.  I just sharked my 92
325is (had a Racing Dynamics chip previously) about a week ago.  It is
decidedly better!  In chasing my dad down a straight, I'd just barely be
creeping up on him with the old chip.  Now I run him down like nobody's
business (what would before leave me without enough oomph to get past him
at a track event, will now get me along side or even past...)

The JimC chip should get you that little bit more you need.  The rest will
come from mastering the "launch" with these cars....

- -Pete
'92 325is Sharked P-car eater...

Peter Stickney
UF College of Dentistry