Wrecked '86 325e for sale

Hello gang,

My son had it for 4 days before he ran into the back end of a Buick,
at great embarrassment to himself, and some expense to me.  This was
3 months ago, and I've changed my mind about a dozen times as what to
do with it (given it had to collision insurance...).  But now, it's
got to go as I'm providing my son (at my wife's insistance) with another
car (an old Lincoln Continental, he he he...).  It was hit in the right
front end, to the tune of about $2500+ damage.  I've receipts for about
$3K worth of new parts over the past coupla years (complete front end
rebuild, new calipers, new hubs/knuckles, new sensors on engine, etc...),
and if you are interested in a complete car, please email.  The car is
in North Alabama, near the Tennessee border (3.5 hours to Atlanta, 2.5
hours to Memphis, 6 hours to Indianapolis...), and while drivable, it
woule need to be towed.  I would like to sell it to an individual interested
in fixing it as opposed to a junk yard, and I'd like to get $1K for it.

Please email for more details if interested,

cheers,

- -bob

Bob Smith
AI Signal Research