Re: BMW CCA in Europe

John,
	If I'm not mistaken BMW CCA stands for BMW Car Club of America. While I
guess one might want to start a chapter outside the US wouldn't it be worth
seeing if there is a BMW Car Club of the Netherlands (or whatever country
your in). I'd find it hard to believe that the only BMW fanatics in the
world are here in the states, maybe you could get a hold of a local dealer
and see if they would know of a local car club.

	I don'k know how many of you are familiar with the  sister cities program
(I live in Wichita, KS and we have a sister city in Mexico and one in
France) anyway other than exchanging letters and packages with school
children from those cities when I was a school boy I don't know what other
connections this sister cities status brought (although I think it may have
had something to do with international trade on a local level) but maybe if
you find (or create) a European BMW CC then you could start a sister
chapters program, you know Buffalo NY could have a sister BMW CC chapter in
Deuseldorf or something like that.
	Then when Bimwads from the US want to make a pilgrimage to Europe to see
Munich or the Autobahn then there would be people to drink beer with (and
maybe loan a bit of couch space to).

Just a though,
Mike Biles
'76 '02
BMW CCA member since...well, actually not a member (should probably do
something about that)